Tuesday, November 12, 2013

A quick post to share...

A bunch of years ago I had a model horse showing friend named Lauren. She was always a very creative shower and fun to compete with (because creative people are fun to compete against/get ideas from). She moved away and I had no idea where she ended up until now. I just saw this blog post from her. She hasn't been active in the model horse hobby for awhile and is trying to rehome some of her remaining hobby items. Part of entering the drawing the win the goodies is answering a question; basically what will you do with the items if you win them. Well that's easy, I will donate them to MEPSA to be used as fund raisers or for year end prizes at the champs show. And I will be reading Lauren's blog now that I know where she is :)
This photo was one I snagged from her model horse post. I am looking forward to reading the rest of the series she has planned.

3 comments:

Braymere said...

Yay! I'm glad you found Lauren again. She was one of my favorite tack customers back during her hobby days, and we've kept in touch mostly through blogs and Facebook.

Her new series on the model horse hobby is running on both our blogs, and I am planning to add some goodies to the giveaway. I love the idea of donating it all to MEPSA. I haven't taken show photos in years, but that's still one of my very favorite hobby organizations.

SheMovedtoTexas said...

I've been found! Actually I didn't know I was lost, but I think the name change when I got married and moved to TX threw some people off. I've actually continued reading your blog (and Jennifer's and some other hobby ones) to get my hobby fix. I just don't comment since I'm not actively in the hobby at the moment :)

Field of Dolls Studio said...

No you weren't lost. I just didn't know where you had moved to. Last time I saw you was...many years ago. And yes, the name change threw me :)