Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Doll Work and Other Stories

     I have not been doing a ton of doll work lately, but I have gotten some done. I am pretty sure I am also taking the rest of this week off from doll work, though I do have my Black Friday sale on Friday. That should be fun though. Anyway, while I did not do a ton of work this week I did finish up this show jumping guy. I had a lot of free rein on him! He just needed to be male and a show jumping doll. Since basic black and white will almost always be my first choice in nearly any situation, that is what I went with. He is on his way to Germany now. It's fun to think of how far my dolls have traveled. SO Much farther than me!
    I had a couple of pairs of chaps sitting on my work tray since before TRXC. I figured it was a good idea to finish those up so I could offer them for sale on Friday. I am not really sure what I have for chaps other than these, a few at least. I do have a good variety of things to offer
     I worked out a schedule of how I want to run my live so I (hopefully) don't forget anything. So far for games I have little bits of trivia thrown in. Field of Dolls Studio trivia of course. I could probably add a few more things so I can offer more prizes. I might do that. I do love prizes!
     Live sale details again. Friday, November 29th at 3:00pm EST on my Facebook studio page, Field of Dolls Studio. As mentioned, there will be all sorts of things offered for sale, all at a discount. There will be trivia questions, prizes, extra discounts for sharing the live video, it should be a lot of fun!

2 comments:

Jo-Anne Baker said...

It will be an early rise for me but I hope to be watching from Downunder. ❤❤❤❤❤

Field of Dolls Studio said...

That is really wonderful! I hope to "see" you there!