Friday, December 13, 2019

Projects and the Model Horse Gift Exchange

     Christmas is creeping up on me. I have felt I have plenty of time for awhile, but I finally realized that I don't have as much time left as I felt like I did. Especially since I have to ship some of the gifts. Sadly, my sister can't come up for Christmas, so I need to ship to her. And I also signed up with a model horse gift exchange again this year. I needed to finish some projects and I need to ship. Christmas is a lot closer when you add in shipping time. 
     The good news is I managed to finish what I needed to and I did the wrapping and I even had a box that fit the gifts. I also needed to share my cool wrapping paper, Those are tiny pink holographic unicorns. I got this paper at Target, and it is a really nice quality. Nice and thick and harder to rip than a lot of papers. I like it. I might need to go back to Target and stock up on this while I can get it. This is wonderful, any occasion paper!
      I have a bunch of stuff that needs to get shipped, though I am trying to finish up one other doll before I go to the post office again. I am also working on sticking to my more laid-back schedule. I don't have any big sales coming up right away, so I can work at a slower pace. I don't need to work on dolls every day. I am so used to being busy, it is hard to be less busy. It's a weird thing. But I am working on it. 




No comments: