Saturday, August 22, 2020

Bits of Sewing and New Wine

     I have been semi-avoiding work for about a week. I have done a few little things here and there, but for the most part I have shipped stuff from the miniatures sale and avoided doing any other doll work. It wasn't really planned, I just could not talk myself into anything. But the other day while I was working on miniature packages, I decided to do a bit of sewing. Finally. So I got the pieces sewn for a working cowgirl outfit. Hopefully I can get her put together and finished up soon.

     I also did some more mask sewing. These are for Alex, Travis's para. We're all going back to school soon so we will need masks. Cute masks are more fun than non-cute masks I feel.

     I also found a new kind of wine from my favorite brand. I have never seen the the Apothic Cab, so I had to try it out. It is pretty good, though I think the original Apothic red is still my favorite. The guy at the liquor store always asks me if I want a bag. And he is always amused when I tell him it fits right in the cup holder. 


      I did not do much for doll work last week, and it was nice. Ethan and I did get a bunch more work on the house and a lot of yard cleanup. I took some show photos and made some miniatures for myself. It was a pretty good week. Not high stress. I liked it. Soon I will have to go back to work and figure out this whole new weird and stressful way of doing school. That will be a new adventure. I don't think I'm ready. 

No comments: