Sunday, December 6, 2020

Letters Home- Colorado Fun

      Continuing the story of my doll, Little Elecktra, and her travels. She is currently in Colorado with Jennifer Buxton. All photos in this post are by Jennifer and used with permission. 

     Hi Mom!
         Sorry it has been a while since I have written. I have had so much to do here! Jennifer said she needed a lot of help getting ready for your show and she put me to work. It did not always go super well though. I know showmanship is one of your favorite classes so I was super ashamed when the horse rolled during the judge's inspection! That is so embarrassing!
        Not everything has been work though. Ruby and I had an incredible time playing musical chairs. It is so much harder with horses! This is definitely a good time though. I think it should be in a games class at a show some day. 
      We also did some yoga with the horses. It was really nice. 
      So remember how you said you rode an elephant once when you were a kid? Well, I rode a camel! How cool is that? It's a little scary to ride a camel without a saddle, but I managed it. It was fun, but I think I prefer to ride horses. 
        There was also an adorable orphaned foal that needed some love. Poor baby was sad and scared so I snuggled up with him in his stall. He finally went to sleep so I just stayed with him. I hope his bear will help him feel secure when I am gone. 
      I have so much more to tell you but I will leave it here for now. I am having so much fun but soon I will need to head out to visit someone new. I know there are so many more adventures out there!  
     Love, 
        Elecktra

No comments: