Sunday, January 17, 2021

Fun Mail

       Some mail days are definitely better than others. Lynn told me she had an extra JAH that she could send me and I was happy to have it. I can't now remember why I wanted it, but it may have to do with my recent obsession with Breyers and joining almost all their clubs. I am sure it will be fun to look through, just as soon as I make time to do it. 
     Lynn also sent me this cute flamingo sticker. I love it so much! It also fits in that very small space near the speaker on my laptop. Not much fits up there. 

      I also got a package from Breyer. I have been wanting the tent set, mostly because I want the tent, and I finally caved and bought it. I also got a few blind bag 70th anniversary stablemates and let Travis choose one for his NaMoPaiMo horse. After I get around to prepping I will get his photo and entry taken care of. 
      My Black Friday (I think this was from Black Friday) order from Enterprise props arrived. I really love the fans and have been thinking about getting them for a bit. The microwave will be perfect for my lounge next to the tack room that I will eventually build (I don't even have a barn...) and everyone needs a first aid kit. I also love my little tack trunk. yes, my initials really are ATF. 

      For 2021 I have decided I need to cut way back on spending. So far I have been doing really well. I will have a whole bunch of Breyers to buy since I joined the Premier Club and Stablemate club, and I have my Maggie's Monthly Micros. I also sent out a couple of horses to be painted, though that is a painting slot from a year ago. I think other than that I am going to try really hard not to buy anything. The struggle is real. 


 

1 comment:

timaru star ii said...

I think I am going to say ATF stands for At The Fair. Above ground and having fun, at least!