Monday, November 14, 2022

Miniatures Club

 

     Well, I goofed. I had a couple of people cancel their miniatures club subscription, several months ago, I failed to take note of it, and I sent their October packages anyway. One of them told me about it, the other didn't. It's entirely my fault, I really should be keeping records of who has sent their monthly payment and who has not. Lesson learned, I am now keeping a record. I goofed. 
     So the October packages went out, including of course all of the international subscriptions, and everyone in the US at least should have gotten their items at this point. So I can share. Tier 2, which is one miniature in January, April, July, and October. October was this little trunk. Technically 1:12 scale it can still be used for 1:9 scale, since luggage comes in so many sizes. 
    Tier 3 of the miniatures club, which is either a handmade miniature, 2 miniatures, or an extra cool (more expensive) miniature shipped in January, April, July, and October, was a box of Ritz crackers, including a bunch of crackers! I love Ritz crackers (almost as much as Club crackers!) though I have not been able to eat them in years. Having some miniature ones is fun. 
    Tier 4 is the FOMO level of the club. That is where you get both/all of the offerings for that particular month. 
     Interested in joining the miniatures club? You can join on my ko-fi page. The ko-fi account is basically just a bit of donation for the blog, but I wanted to add bonuses, and I am especially glad of it because I have not been able to post more than once a week in a while. 
     Thank you to everyone who has "bought me a coffee", joined the miniatures club, or even just reads my blog. I appreciate each and every one of you!

No comments: