Monday, April 22, 2024

Sales Day!

     I have been cleaning and sorting things quite a lot again lately. And I realized, again, that I have not shown in quite a long time. So it is time once again to let some things go. I have this really pretty pink and brown western set made by Evelyn Munday. It is not new, though I have never shown it since I have owned it. And now it's time to let it go. I have a whole bunch more photos if people want to see them. $400 plus shipping. 
Sold
    This one I hemmed and hawed about several times. It's one of my Braymere Custom Saddlery sets made by Jennifer Buxton. Jennifer isn't currently making tack so this is a rare opportunity to own one of her pieces. $400 plus shipping. 
Sold
     There was a time when I filled up my tack room and ran out of saddle racks so I had to buy more saddle racks. And then some more. And I also like pink, so I bought pink saddle racks. Now, I have a lot less tack (since I wasn't using it) and I have too many saddle racks. And I went through my props and pulled together this group of (mostly) pink props. $50ppd in the US. This is a bargain price and I am not currently willing to separate the lot. 
      This cowboy isn't used, he's new, done on an NBA figure, and he's ready to work! His chaps are removable so he is great for a variety of classes and scenes. $280 plus shipping. 
    This western pleasure lady is also ready to come work for you. Her black and silver outfit would look great with any color horse. $240 plus shipping. 
     If you would like more photos, or would like to purchase, please send me an email to fieldofdolls@gmail.com. Soon I will hopefully have something interesting to talk about. 

No comments: