During Horsefest, it is hard to keep track of all the things that are going on. I wrote myself a schedule so I couldn’t forget to go to any of the things I needed to get to. We have Breyerfest, which includes so many things, both at the park and at the Clarion (at least that is how it has been. No one freak out about the potential future please). And there are so many things going on with Stone as well.
The Art of the Horse is part of the Stone Equilocity events. This year, the model for the 3D art section was the drafter and the prompt was dazzle. It was really cool to see what everyone came up with. When I heard the prompt I immediately thought of dazzling crystals. I figured a lot of people would get that. Maybe people are just not as obsessed with sparkly things as I am.
The trophies for the winners of each section were amazing, and the rosettes were ginormous! There were lots of really cool entries!
I saw this werewolf when I dropped off my entry. It’s hard to believe this started as the Stone drafter!
In the end, Vincent Lange won the fantasy/decorator division.






















No comments:
Post a Comment