Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Tuesday

     Yesterday I shared about my new palette and today I can share one of the eyeshadow looks I came up with. The formulas on these is AMAZING! All of the eyeshadows in the Jeffree Star Cosmetics line are really pigmented and blend well, but these seem to be even better. I layered and blended color and everything came together easily and made me really happy. The darkest color, on the outer corner of my eyes, is a purple/black glitter shadow. It is fantastic in person and not as terrifying as a lot of dark shadows can be. But I also started with a very light hand and built up the color carefully. I love how this look came together and I can't wait to come up with a lot more completely different looks.
       Yesterday I held a piece of coral. it may have been the first time I ever have. It was super heavy! I don't know why, but I have always thought that coral was very light and sort of brittle. But it is the exact opposite. It was super hard and super heavy. You really do learn something new every day. 
         I ended up spending a lot of time on the phone after school with my insurance company yesterday. It was not fun. It is still unclear if we are going to have issues with our insurance, it's in review. Travis is fine, he has insurance, but Ethan and I might have to work out something new. And more expensive. It's really hard to be poor, but not quite poor enough. Anyway, I spent about an hour on the phone trying to get information and didn't manage to learn much. After I got off the phone we went and did the laundry. I was frustrated and upset and not super into work. But I did get all of the lining pieces cut out for the rest of the saddlebags I am working on. 
     So today I am hoping to talk myself into cutting out a couple more doll outfits and getting some sewing done. I don't know what I might manage beyond that, but all progress is good progress. Pretty soon I need to settle on the time for my live sale and work on the rest of the sale day plans. So much to do!


No comments: