Thursday, November 4, 2021

Field of Dolls Online-Specialty/Scene #1

      Nothing was quite as fun for me as the specialty/scene classes in the Field of Dolls Online Fall show. The variety of what people come up with from a simple prompt is always fun to see. Today I am sharing the class winners from the specialty/scene classes that I judged. Enjoy!

25. Arenas and Barns
Annalee- Hannah Clark


26. Epic Performance
Mind Your Biscuits- Danielle Feldman


27. It's in the Blog
Winnie- Hannah Clark


28. PINK!
Be My Valentine- Jessica Carina


29. Trading Places
Helvetia Country Roads- Jill Webb


30. Wrong on so many levels
Hilariosity- Danielle Feldman


31. What Scale
Instant Karma- Jill Webb


32. Other (model) Animals
Kermit- Danielle Feldman


 

1 comment:

timaru star ii said...

Why is it, after 42 years of making Western saddles, I've never thought of putting the blanket on like that...