Friday, July 5, 2024

Field of Prizes

     It's 4 days until we leave for Kentucky and I am still working on getting things finished. I won't say I am in full on panic mode, but I can't pretend I am not panicking at all. I need to make sure I have everything ready that I need to bring to sell, that we need to live in a hotel for a week, and prizes. So many prizes. But I am also trying to do some fun things every now and then as well. It doesn't always work but yesterday we went to see the fireworks and tonight I am going dancing. I need to do more than just sit in my studio making things. 
     I mentioned several blog posts ago that I bought a prize wheel. I was not quite sure how I wanted to do the prizes, I just knew that I wanted them. I really like giving things away. And I have LOTS of things to give away. I have two different styles of tiny miniature shipping boxes. I couldn't even begin to tell you what exactly is in one of the batches of boxes, even though I packed them, and the second batch is a total mystery because they came prepackaged! Yay mystery boxes! Not to be confused with the mystery boxes I sell. I will have those too. 
   Speaking of mystery prizes, I also have smaller mystery prizes. I have these red ones...
       And these pink ones. I don't know what is in any of them. It should be fun to find out!
     I also have funny little things, like these miniature rubber chickens...
     And these little lunches. I do also have a variety of other things, I just don't really have time to get any more photos, even quick ones. 
     So my plan is to bring this big batch of prizes. I wasn't sure how I wanted to do them, but now I figured it out. Anyone who comes to see me can spin the prize wheel. No purchase necessary (see, I said I like giving stuff away!). If you buy any item, big or small, you get a second chance to spin the wheel. Obviously, if I run out of prizes there won't be any more of them. I have a lot, but come early in the week (I will be in Kentucky starting Tuesday) if you want to have a better chance at a prize and the best selection of dolls. 
    People have been asking where to find me. I will mostly (most likely) be selling out of the CHIN most of the time. I will be in either room 620 with Heather and Jackie (Mares in Black) or in room 612 with Susan Bensema Young. If I am not in either of those places you can send me a message on Facebook or Instagram (Instagram works better) to see where I am. Not all of the dolls I will have have been posted anywhere, you will just have to come and see what I have!

No comments: