Monday, July 22, 2024

People of Horsefest

      The absolute biggest reason I wanted to go to Breyerfest (which turned into me wanting to go to HORSEfest because it is SO much more than just Breyerfest) is the people. I wanted to see my crazy model horse friends that I had not seen for a long time or had only ever interacted with online. THIS was the part of online Breyerfest that I couldn't quite get ahold of (except that one year Marci Driscoll and I met up at the Brimfield flea market wearing our volunteer shirts and being stuck in a huge crowd of people) though I know some people have managed that better than I have. It was amazing to finally get to be part of the wild and varied human interaction that is in-person horsefest. So here we go, in no particular order, the people of horsefest! (That I managed to get pictures with). 
Travis and I, of course, with my new park-friend, Percy
Limdsay Diamond


Rachel Stacy

Heather Jackson-Lain
Tara Reich


Angelo Žunić


Stacy Faraci

Amanda Reed

Sara Roche

Kylee Parks

Mindy Berg

Robbie Ramirez

Jennifer Al-Beik

Vincent Lange

Lauren Wood

Tegan Leighton Davis

Lesli Kathman

Michelle Evans

Jennifer Arsuaga

Sharon Mossy

Susan Bensema Young

Anne Veeneman van der Weel (I apologize if I spelled it wrong)

Erin Corbett

Heather Malone

Bobbie Allen


Robin Briscoe

Angelo, Fabian, and I
Stephanie Blaylock
Travis again

Lisa Esping

Shannon Rodgers

Danielle Feldman

Jackie Rossi

Sara Bowman

Fabian Rodriguez

Kerri Gehrmann Johnson

Shauna McDaniel

Chris Wallbruch

Nikki Hertzog

 

4 comments:

ELauer said...

It's really nice to be able to put a face to a recognized name

Anonymous said...

Haha! I always get the giggles when I see my photo posted anywhere---but OH!! You got so many photos of people that I wish that I could have ran into! You also got photos of people that I do know as well!!
It was *so nice* meeting and talking with you and Travis in person!!
I empathize with you though!! It's been a week since Breyerfest has been over and I still haven't unpacked, cataloged, and put everything away yet!!

timaru star ii said...

Oh, man, Vincent was there and I missed him!! But thanks so much for this year's Rogue's Gallery. It's truly wonderful to connect faces and names.

Braymere said...

Love this!