Saturday, July 25, 2026

Breyerfest Glow Party and Fun Travis Pics

     Travis’s favorite part of Horsefest is the Glow party. He started telling me he wanted to go as soon as the plane landed. 
      Last year, I tried to keep Travis in a specific area, so he wouldn’t run anyone over and no one would get annoyed with him. I have had some bad experiences over the years of people being mean to, or about, Travis and I didn’t want that. This year I embraced the fact that Travis absolutely has the right to exist in the world. I figured if anyone had an issue, too bad. 
      I had absolutely nothing to worry about. Everyone pretty much stayed at the tables working on their horses or making bracelets. All of the people sitting around me made comments about Travis at some point or another, but all of them were about how much they loved seeing his joy. 
     And Travis is usually full of joy. Sometimes it’s hard when the sun is in your eyes. 
     When I asked him if he wanted a picture with Artem, he immediately went and posed with him and smiled. 
      He smiled in this really cool room in the cave.
And again…
And again. 
     This may be the only photo of Travis that I have where he looks very serious. He may not have realized I was taking the photo. 
     Travis absolutely loves the glow party. He loves music and dancing. And he loves being near people. He loves to do new things and do fun things we have done a bunch of time. He’s a really fun dance partner and a fun travel buddy too. 
 

No comments: