Saturday, January 18, 2020

Sometimes I Actually Do Some Work

      Today's post contains some really crappy photos. But I can't have a post without photos. That is just weird. 
      The other day we got ALL the weather. Seriously. Thursday morning it was raining, then in the late morning it stopped and the sun came out and pretty much all the clouds went away. It got insanely windy after that. Then in the afternoon it started hailing. That switched over to snow, then stopped and the sun came out again. Then it started snowing again, but it was also still sunny. I ran outside to try to get a picture of the sun-flurry but it didn't come out well. The clouds were starting to roll in, my finger was apparently in the way, and it's hard to tell that it is snowing. But it is. Like I said, we had ALL the weather the other day. 
     I didn't slack overly much and I managed to get some sewing done. I had to put together another saddle seat outfit and clothes for an Arabian rider. I swear I didn't slack, but for some reason it took forever to get those two outfits done. I have no idea why. But eventually I managed it and I decided I really needed to get at least a little bit more done. 
    So I started dressing the Arabian rider. She still needs a whole lot of work but she has her pants and her coat on. At least partially. She still need the cuffs done on her pants (and she is missing a foot currently. I need to go search the doll drawer for that) and she needs her collar. Her coat needs more decoration. She obviously needs hands, a head and her headpiece. But at least I got her started That is something. I am hoping one more day will be enough for her. I guess it depends on how much I slack. 


No comments: