Monday, June 29, 2020

Done!

     I did it! I finished all of my planned goals for my NOT Breyerfest sale! I am pretty pleased about this. Yes, I am tired and sore, but it feels so excellent to have made a goal and worked towards it. I feel very accomplished. The last thing I did was make 2 more pairs of mens cutting chaps. Now I have these 4 pairs, plus 3 pairs of the larger mens chaps. I also have 8 pairs of ladies chaps. I think I have a good variety. 
    So now I am totally finished and I still have a week before my live sale (July 5th, 2pm EST on my studio Facebook page). I have a vague idea of making a handful of saddle pads. I have a vague idea of making a couple more dolls. Roberto sent me the custom heads I asked for, and it would be cool to have more dolls to put them on. So it's a thought. It's also supposed to rain for most of the week. More dolls MIGHT happen. But maybe not. 
    I found out one of Ethan's friends, who works construction, offered to help with house projects. I got very into promoting the idea that this needs to happen! I am not strong enough, tall enough, fearless enough or knowledgeable enough about power tools to be very helpful with the roof work. I do know where most of the tools are so I am fine with being the gopher. With 3 of us working on the project, maybe we can cut down the time it takes to get it done. I am not getting my hopes up too much, but I think that would be the ideal situation. 
     So now I again run into the same question I have posed before. If I am taking a doll break (which I should... it might happen) what do I do with myself? And if I am not working on dolls, what do I blog about? It's a mystery.

1 comment:

Danielle Feldman said...

Looking forward to the sale!!! You deserve a rest!