Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Field of Dolls Online Show Overview

Field of Dolls Online Show

       Well, I finally officially decided to do it. I am going to host an all performance online show. I have a traditional class list of English, Western and Other performance classes, as well as specialty/scene classes. The classes will be split OF and AR/CM (same class list for both). I have lined up some expert judges to help me out. Marisa Spence will be judging the English classes and Liesl Dalpe will be judging the Western classes. I will judge the Other performance classes. All of us will judge the Specialty/scene classes and those will have 3 separate sets of results. I am really looking forward to this. 

      The photos will be uploaded to albums on SmugMug. I have heard from people who have judged online shows that this is one of the best formats for judging, as you can move the photos around in the albums as you place them. I tried it out, it's so easy! Here are the important dates:

 Entries open: October 16, 2020

Entries close: November 20, 2020

Judging begins: November 21, 2020

Results: December 5, 2020 

    I will do a partial live stream of the results on December 5, 2020. At minimum champs and reserves as well as live door prize drawings. 

Entry form: https://forms.gle/p9dXg4LtJqNqXEVGA

Entry fee: $20 (Paypal: fieldofdolls@gmail.com, please use goods and services)

This show will be held on SmugMug. https://www.smugmug.com/

Login email: fieldofdolls@gmail.com     Password: Fieldofdollsonline (the SmugMug albums will NOT be available until November 1, 2020)

Any and all donations are welcome. I would love to offer as many door prizes as possible! Please send to:

Anne Field

350 West St. lot 38

Ludlow, MA 01056

     International showers are absolutely welcome! This show is open to everyone! Please feel free to invite people to the Facebook group who may be interested. More details will be coming in the days and weeks (and months) to come!


2 comments:

MHWM said...

I work for Model Horse World Magazine and would love to include your show on the What on page of the magazine.
Issue 1 is going out on November 1st.
If this is ok please could you email modelhorseworldmagazine@post.com

timaru star ii said...

Happy Sigh... !!