Monday, October 11, 2021

Letters Home- The Arabian Set

     Continuing my series of my doll, Little Elecktra, and her visits to friends all over the world, we find her still in Canada with Terri Wright. All photos are by Terri. 

Hi Mom!
     There is so much to do here! I almost forgot to tell you about learning to tie tassels. They do it the normal way here, where all the tassels are done individually, not the way you always did it. Maybe I will show you how to do them properly when I get home (I am pretty sure I never want to make another Arabian set ever). The work would seem endless if I was just sitting and tying, but socializing makes everything better!
I did spend a little bit of time daydreaming, which is to be expected. 
Putting everything on a horse, checking fit, and making adjustments is very important. 
So many adjustments!
Then it was time to set up for some glamour shots. 





     I even got to go for a ride! This trip really has been so cool!
     I am sure I will have more to tell you soon, but not just yet!
          Love, 
              Little Elecktra
 

1 comment:

timaru star ii said...

I love it that Little Elecktra has tackmaking skills. I can't claim to be the first to think of this, but it's still cool.