My favorite part of Horsefest is the people. I did online Breyerfest for 3 years before I got to go in person. In person is definitely about the people for me! Quite a few of these people I have only ever seen in person at Breyerfest. Most of the others I have only been in the same place with them a few times. I did see some people I forgot to take a selfie with, and one person asked me not to post a photo, but I did get a good amount of people pics. Without any more words, here are the people of Horsefest.
![]() |
| Rachel Stacy and Sue Bensema Young |
![]() |
| Lesli Kathman |
![]() |
| Vincent Lange |
![]() |
| Alexey Žunić |
![]() |
| Carrie Sloan Meyer |
![]() |
| Laura Skillern Sailor |
![]() |
| Kate Springer |
![]() |
| Sara Bowman |
![]() |
| Daniel Feldman |
![]() |
| Olivia Tierce |
![]() |
| Betsy Andrews |
![]() |
| Annette Dean |
![]() |
| Michelle Masters |
![]() |
| Erin Corbett and my Art of the Horse Entry “Patience in Crystal” |
![]() |
| Shauna McDaniel |
![]() |
| Amanda Reed |
![]() |
| Tiffany Purdy |
![]() |
| Kerri Gehrmann Johnson |
![]() |
| Heather Malone |
![]() |
| Jackie Rossi |
![]() |
| Heather Jackson-Lain |
![]() |
| Cynthia Wyatt-Briley |
![]() |
| Morgen Kilbourn |
![]() |
| Robbie Ramirez |
![]() |
| Stacy Faraci (and Travis) |
![]() |
| Jenn Constantine |
![]() |
| Kristian Beverly |
![]() |
| Katie Niles |
![]() |
| Kat McDermott |
![]() |
| Robin Briscoe |
![]() |
| Mary Ann Snyder |
![]() |
| Teagan Leighton Davis and Kenzie Williamson |
![]() |
| Fabian Rodriguez |


































1 comment:
I know so many... I know so few. This brings home that this was not as social a BFest for me as I could have wanted. Other fish to fry, hah! Many thanks for posting this, it helps. Isn't Vincent wonderful.
Post a Comment