Saturday, November 7, 2020

Blogging is Hard

       Blogging is hard. Especially these days. I am tired a lot of the time, it's getting to be winter (I know it is technically Fall but it is winter-like often enough), and it is a super busy time of year for me. My Black Friday sale is less than 3 weeks away and I don't feel like I am ready. I have some dolls make, but not lots of dolls. I have some horse boots and chaps made, but no saddle pads, cross country kits or saddlebags. And there is a lot more that goes into a live sale than just making the stuff. I am panicking a little bit at this point. 

      I did manage to get some more dolls finished, so that is something anyway. I have a few more currently in the works and I really want to get at least a handful of English dolls finished. I need more hours in the days. I am unlikely to get that though. I am thinking I need to shift gears a little bit and work on some of the smaller items. And sale numbers and things. But progress is being made, even if it doesn't seem like enough. 

       I got in some more fun miniature things that I have absolutely no use for. They are tiny and adorable. I have no idea what I will ever do with them, but I have a bunch of tiny My Little Ponies now. 
      I have been semi-casually looking for some inexpensive working western saddles for a scene I want to set up. I have done it once or twice in the past, but I don't currently own enough working saddles to do it (shameful). I found this one on Etsy from Babblebrooksaddles. It is really well made and will be great as a prop on a prop horse. I like when things work out. 
    I managed to skip an entire class in the Field of Dolls Online show. In both OF and AR/CM I skipped the English games class and so I have gone back in to the SmugMug albums and added the class and renumbered everything as needed. I am not sure how I missed that. 
     Speaking of the show, there are less than 2 weeks left for entries and uploads! We have excellent judges and loads of prizes! 

No comments: