Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Dolls, Prizes, and Sales Stuff

      The other day I was sitting here, wondering what I could possibly blog about while I wait to hear how Little Elecktra is doing in Colorado, and I saw this post. I put photos in it, gave it my usual boring title... and then forgot to write it! How careless of me. So here we go. 
      Have I mentioned that the Field of Dolls Online show is going to have prizes? It's true. Though only some of these things are prizes. The dog bowls I ordered for the sets I am putting together for my live sale. I am so glad I asked about these! I have tried for years to make one, or a mold for one, and it has not worked out. These are perfect. Soon I will have photos of the sets as well. Or at least an example of one. 
       I recently got my Mares in Black welcome package in the mail. I signed up on their patreon at the herd nerd level, so I will have a T-shirt at some point as well. But for now the pin is on my backpack. I have not settled on where the sticker is going just yet. I'll have to think on it. I know I have mentioned it before, but I will say it again. Being a patron is worth it even just for early access to the episodes. And Zoom parties!
      I have also been working on dolls, even if I have not been talking about it all that much. We are down to crunch time in my preparation for my live sale, which will be on Black Friday, November 27th, at 2:30 pm. EST. These 4 dolls are added to the sales bunch. I also have some cross country kits, saddle bags and more dolls in the works. At the moment I am super busy. But I am getting closer to meeting my goals. 
     So things are weird at the moment, but aren't they weird for everyone? I haven't really seen my friends in months. I see my friends at school, but that is not the same thing at all. We don't have time to hang out or chat much. It's getting colder all the time, which just makes me want to hibernate. Hmm, sleep for a few months and wake up thin, sounds kind of nice really. At least I haven't reached the point where I decided that showing is horrible and I should just sell all my stuff and not bother with it anymore. Though I do sometimes feel that my region has imploded. I'm ready for some normal. Or a nap. 
    Don't forget, this Friday, November 20th, is the last day to enter and upload photos for the Field of Dolls Online show! Sometime when I get up on Saturday morning I will change the password and that's it, judging will then start. Don't wait to get your photos in!

No comments: