Friday, November 6, 2020

It's Fall, Must Be Time For Hoodies

     Up until a couple of months ago I never made a doll wearing a hoodie. Now I have made 3. I also am thinking of making one for myself when I have time (lol, time, that's funny) and I have one that I am currently working on for my live sale. They are not super hard or super easy to make. Well, I guess they are easy-ish to make, but there are parts of them that are fiddly and take awhile. Making the hood takes a bit of time and patience. The drawstring actually works so that is a bit fiddly, since it is so small. The hoods have to be sewn on by hand, which also takes a bit. But in the end they come out really nicely and just look pretty realistic. And I really like that. 
       I currently have 3 casual dolls in my personal collection. A casual English rider, a casual western rider, and my Elecktra doll. I think I could use a 4th doll as well. But not just yet. I am on a schedule. 
     My next live sale will be on November 27th (Black Friday) and I have not settled on a time just yet. I am working away, hoping to have a really excellent variety of dolls and accessories. So far so good. I will be publishing a catalog of the items I have available the day of the sale. People seemed to really like that. Once I settle on a time I will advertise extensively. I do have some fun discounts planned as well. They will be different than anything I have ever done before!


2 comments:

Danielle Feldman said...

Love the hoodie!

Braymere said...

And just like that, I "need" another doll.

:D