Sunday, November 15, 2020

Letters Home- The Circus

     Continuing my series of my doll, Little Elecktra, and her travels.

Hi Mom!
     Little Lynn and I got to go to the circus! It was excellent! We got to meet circus girl (you know her, you made her dress for her) and she brought us to take some pictures on the set of flamingo pond! And we got to meet the flamingos. It was amazing!
      Circus Girl also showed us her model horse collection. It is very impressive! She has a great variety of models. 
      We got to meet one of the circus ponies...
      And Circus Girl showed us one of her new mounts. I loved them so much!
Little Lynn and Mr. Nedz put on a bit of a show (I feel like she has done this before).

       And we got to see a variety of circus acts, including the Phony Pony Circus, who all insisted on performance at the same time. It was wild!
      At the end of the circus, Circus Girl gave me a gift! Isn't it fantastic! I had such a nice visit with Big and Little Lynn. I enjoyed the horses, the barn, the circus, it was all wonderful! 
     Now I am off to Colorado to visit with Jennifer Buxton. I can't wait to see what adventures she has in store for me!
     Love, 
         Elecktra

      Thank you Lynn for taking such good care of my doll and bringing her on adventures! Now she will go and see Jennifer and then we will see where she goes next! Lynn, Jennifer and I came up with the idea that she should actually travel all over the place. She will be visiting lots of friends over the next several months! Get ready for more adventures!


2 comments:

Brenda said...

This is so cute! My friend in Virginia and I do something similar with a couple of Pillsbury Doughboy bean bag "dolls", but it would be fun to do it with a rider/Breyer doll. Unfortunately, I don't have but one friend to send it to. hahaha. I can't wait to read about Little Elektra's adventures in Colorado and wherever else she may end up.

timaru star ii said...

I do feel as though I have been to the circus. What fun to actually ride one of those horses.