Thursday, November 26, 2020

Live Sale Day!

 Today is live sale day! 2:30 pm EST on my Facebook studio page. I will go live and offer a variety of dolls, doll and horse accessories, and miniatures. There will be trivia, prizes, and BINGO! None of the items in the photo below are available. The photo was taken at Breyerfest 2019 by Fabian Rodriguez when Jackie Rossi brought dolls to sell from her and Heather Malone's room. They were put in a drawer for safekeeping. I found it hilarious!

Photo from Breyerfest 2019 by Fabian Rodriguez

I have had a lot of questions about my live sales and how they work. Today (Friday 11/27/20) I will go live on my Facebook studio page at 2:30 pm EST. If you do not know what time that is in your time zone, ask Google "what time is it in Massachusetts" and you can figure out what time it is where you are. There might be a simple math problem involved. I will show all of the items I have available, most of which were previewed in my catalog post on Wednesday. So on to the rules!

The item numbers will be shown or announced during the sale. Item numbers and the claim word "mine" or sold must be used to claim an item. 

Please don't claim if you don't intend to purchase. 

After the sale please PM me, on my studio page (not my personal page or email), your address and the country you live in. Even if you are positive I have this info, please do it anyway. The post sale is a ridiculous amount of work and trying to find everyone's info takes a lot of time. 

All items must be paid for by next Saturday, December 5th. Short time payments are available for purchases over $100.

Payment is by paypal only, unless you have been preapproved for another form of payment. I will be sending out paypal invoices to everyone after the sale. Even if you have been preapproved for another form of payment you will receive an invoice. You do not have to have a paypal account to pay a paypal invoice. 

Whichever person's claim I see on my screen first will be the person who gets the item. Your own comment will always appear first on your device. The order everyone sees is potentially different than what I see. There is a slight delay in the video feed, it is longer for some people. I have no control over this, it has to do with your connection speed. 

Feel free to make comments in general or chat with each other, that's part of the fun! This time around I am not doing individual share prizes, though there will be prizes for sharing the live video. After the live sale is over I will put the names of the people that shared into a random name choosing program and I will award a few larger share prizes that way. The share must be public or Facebook won't tell me your name. This only counts while the sale is live. 

I know that shipping is occasionally an issue for some people. I am offering a flat fee shipping schedule as follows:
US shipping: $10
Canada: $15
Everywhere else: $20
The flat fee shipping is to make things easier on everyone. I will likely end up paying a lot out of pocket. Please don't ask me to give you a cheaper shipping rate. If you don't want to pay the flat fee, please don't claim anything. 

As always I will have trivia throughout the sale. Some of the answers have been in my blogs. Some will be more of a guess. We will also be playing BINGO! Katy Niles put together a BINGO board, which is in a blog post, since apparently I am somewhat predictable in my goofiness. If you have printed the board, or written up your own, keep track and if you get a full row, call out BINGO! Then take a picture and add it to the comments. There will be prizes for BINGO. I hope everyone has a great time!

For anyone curious, I have made 1442 dolls to date. 


No comments: