Thursday, July 27, 2023

Trade?


      I did not buy much of anything during Breyerfest. So other than a volunteer model that will arrive at some point, this is all I got from Breyerfest. Often I will get things and then decide to sell them. This time around I thought a lot about what I wanted to get and settled on my one special run that I was offered. Mostly because I love a blind bag model! Usually, I just want to know what they are, then I am happy for them to go away. But this guy... maybe I will keep him. But not THIS one, I don't actually like this color. So I am looking to trade. I would love to have either the chestnut or the buckskin tobiano. And funny enough, this one is rarer than either of those, just not the most rare. I just want a different color is all. So I think I will try trading. For now I'll just post this here but eventually, if I don't get any trade offers, I will go wider than this blog post. If you have one of the horses I am looking for, and are interested in trading, please email me at fieldofdolls@gmail.com

     Yesterday I ended up super tired and not very motivated. It was one of those days where all I wanted to do was nap, I did take 3 mini naps (like, super mini, 7-10 minutes each) and I struggled to get anything at all done. I am not a fan of days like that. But I did get at least some work done. Today I am also tired, but not quite like I was yesterday. I am going to avoid the napping all together if I can manage it and see how much I can get done on the dolls. But it is very hot in the studio, and super humid today. I think I will inefficiently drag out a bunch of supplies and work on the couch in the AC. Not that I made my house cold, just about 80, but so much less humid! And I will try not to succumb to any naps.

No comments: