Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year! 2012 Doll Review

 
Happy New Year everyone!


I meant to post my year in review yesterday, or at the very least in 2012, but things got away from me. We have some fairly major construction projects going on around here and I have spent a lot of time moving things around and bringing pieces of my house outside. Pretty crazy. Anyway, a few weeks ago I started going through my order book and making a list of the types of dolls I made last year. Not surprisingly I have made more western pleasure ladies than any other type of doll. But they are popular and interesting (and sparkly!). So here is a list of the types of dolls I made this past year:

43 western pleasure ladies
12 Hunt seat ladies
7 casual western ladies
7 casual hunt seat ladies
5 saddleseat dolls (and 3 of those were in the past couple of months!)
2 showmanship dolls
11 unusual specialty dolls
3 English side saddle dolls
1 Western side saddle doll
14 cowboys
6 youth hunt seat dolls
1 western youth doll
3 cross country dolls
1 upper level dressage doll

For a grand total of 116 dolls if I didn't miss anyone. Wow! Really, I might have missed someone because once I start making count lists I usually mess it up.Though I do sort of feel like a slacker as I know I took more time off than I should have. But as we all know, life happens and sometimes things get in the way. I have a couple more posts I have been mulling over in my head. I just need time to take the photos for one of them and a push to do the other one. I am going to try to post a bit more often. I know I did much better the end of 2012 but the beginning of the year...was quiet. Let's see if we can have a little more noise this year.

No comments: