Sunday, July 30, 2023

Catching Up


      Today was packing and shipping day. Well, buying shipping labels, the post office isn't open on Sunday. I had 3 dolls to pack and I also had to get the packages ready to go out for the miniatures club. That takes a lot of work. But everything is ready to go out tomorrow. Which, technically means I will have shipped the club offerings on time, since it is still July tomorrow. 

      This weekend I didn't do a whole lot of things to do with dolls, but I did do the shipping and I bought some supplies. I also picked up a loveseat from Crystal, hung out at a fire with Ethan and Travis, hung out with my friend Brandi, and did a bunch of cleaning stuff and read a bunch. It's been a pretty good weekend. I have one more week of summer school and then I am off completely for 3 weeks before school starts again. I am hoping to do a lot of cool things. Or be super productive. Maybe both. 
 
     While I was packing dolls I decided to pull out all of the dolls that are currently hanging out here and get a group photo. All of these dolls are for sale and ready to head out. I have:

casual western doll in blue (removable hat)- 220
casual western doll in purple (removable hat)- 220
non-blingy western pleasure doll- 230
western pleasure (with bling)- 240
tattooed casual English doll (removable helmet)-220
casual English in gray (removable helmet)- 220
hunt seat doll in navy (bendy neck)- SOLD
hunt seat doll in black (bendy neck)- 230

Shipping is extra. Please send inquiries to fieldofdolls@gmail.com. 

No comments: