Friday, August 26, 2022

Welcome to Paradise

    The hospital is decorated for summer with tons of flamingos. I had to share!


     Thank you to everyone for the well wishes yesterday. My surgery went super well. I feel really good today. I went to sleep after my surgery, got up at 5:00 for vitals and to take a walk. Took another nap, had another walk, had some breakfast (took a nap in the middle,lol) and have almost no pain (and only took a single Tylenol). I should be able to go home soon! I thought I’d give you a quick update, in case anyone was worried.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! So glad to hear you're feeling decent and should be free to leave soon!

Hannah Clark said...

So sorry to hear you had to have emergency surgery, and very glad to hear that you are doing well after it!

Lynn Isenbarger said...

Goodness! I haven't been on social media a whole lot and missed this - feel better soon!!

Danielle Feldman said...

So glad everything went well. Best wishes for a speedy recovery!

Braymere said...

I also missed this. Glad you are on the mend and finding flamingos!