Tuesday, August 2, 2022

Customer Photos- Danielle Keller

      Recently, I got some really great photos from Danielle Keller. This is a cross country doll I made for her all together with her horse and an indoor setup. Definitely looking good! I love that Danielle has pink on a dark bay horse. This is always one of my favorite color combinations. 
     I really love detail shots too! So many times we take photos of the entire horse and rider, the entire setup, but not always close in shots of details. These are fun to see. 
Here's one more photo of the team in the indoor setting.

     And now a lovely outdoor photo with spurs added. Those were an add-on that had to ship separately (the doll was already on her way). They do add another little bit of realism to the picture. 
And now one from the front...
    And one from the back. I think the thing I like the most about the close in shots is that while they don't work as show photos, since we can't see the entire horse most of the time, they often look incredibly realistic. Photos like these make me happy. 
     Thank you Danielle for letting me share some of your photos. Happy showing!

1 comment:

timaru star ii said...

So much detail!!

... as a ponytail wearer, I can't help but wonder how it stayed down...

...I like how the positioning is so realistic that everything slid a bit forward on the shoulders with the jolt of landing. Wow.