Monday, February 20, 2023

Micros for Sale!

      Since I am on vacation this week and technically have extra time in the day (not that it really seems that way...) I decided I would start photographing and listing things for sale. Today's post is all about micros. I have unpainted, painted, started painted, started prepping, pretty much everything. As I have mentioned before, you are welcome to purchase them now, please email me at fieldofdolls@gmail.com, and if they don't sell now they will be in my live sale at the end of March. I am mostly looking to have less stuff, but I am not looking to just give away everything I own. I am however offering some discounts for bulk purchases. Buy 2 micros, get $5 off. Buy 3 micros and get $10 off. But 4 or more and get $10 off and free shipping. Buy a whole bunch more than that and feel free to bundle and haggle. The worst I can say is no. I may have some other micros I decide to let go of, but this is what I have to start. Happy hunting.

Alpheratz and Matar 2021 subscriber exclusive. $100 for the pair. I likely have the stand for Matar somewhere. I have all the cards. 

Upbitty, prepped (maybe even well), with a gold base coat started in pan pastels. $60 (sold)

Jewel painted by me. $60

Sixjay painted by Kenzie Williams $125


Maelzela painted by Sarah Hampson $100 SOLD


 Ember painted by ? $60 (sold)

Bitty Barnaby painted by Kristen Cermele. He apparently lost an ear, I have no idea when, that hurts a lot. He is a gorgeous little horse and has such tiny ears you don't even see his boo-boo unless you take him out to take photos (or show. Don't do that). Sadly this guy is just a shelf piece unless he gets repaired. Selling for way less than I paid, $100 (sold)


Maple Stirrup painted by me. This guy doesn't look as bad in person as he does in these photos. Still, I am not a fantastic painter and had not learned the pasteling tricks I have now. $75 and I won't be offended is someone was to paint over him. SOLD





Tennytoo, prepped and base coated. Might be glued onto the stand, might be stuck. $50


Rhedyn $30


Micro Juggernaught gold base coat started. $60 SOLD

Chaos Mode $30


Ember, pewter. Prepping started $40


Escape Foot Callie $30


Castanea, no card $30

Annie $35


Poppyseed $35


Kranig $35


Armstrong $30


Rhino $35


Weatherwax $35



 

No comments: