Saturday, November 25, 2023

Small Business Saturday

     Yesterday, I held another semi-live sale for Field of Dolls Studio. Then, Travis and I went out for coffee and hung out at Barnes and Noble for a bit. The manager of Starbucks is a friend of ours and she was very into my makeup. Since I never wear full makeup these days, she has never seen me with more than eyeliner and mascara. But I told her, I have to put on makeup to do a live sale, or I look kind of sick on camera. And if I am going to do makeup I am going to do ALL the makeup. Because it's fun and I enjoy it. It's also good to know I can still do a good job even though I almost never do it these days. 
     Anyway, we got our books and came home and we ate some Thanksgiving leftovers. Then I got to work again. Because I can't help myself. Anyone who sent me their email address and the country they live in, as requested, has already received their invoice. I have a handful that haven't sent the info yet, but hopefully sometime today. I would like to get all the invoicing wrapped up and work on packing stuff. It would be excellent if I could be finished with everything (mostly) by Monday!
     OK, so it's small business Saturday and seeing as Field of Dolls Studio is just me, I qualify as a small business. Not everything sold during the semi-live yesterday so I put together this post with what I still have. Including the micros, minis, and premier horse that I am selling from my own collection. Same as the Black Friday sale shipping is flat rate. US shipping is $10, Canada is $15, and everywhere else is $20. That will ship absolutely everything you claim. 
     If you are interested in any of the items in this post please send me an email to fieldofdolls@gmail.com. And tell me if you want your invoice to a different email address than the one you sent me the email from, AND I need to know the country you live in. Even if you are 1000% sure I already know it. It's so much faster for me to have the information in front of me. I will try to keep this post updated as things are claimed. Thanks for looking and thanks for supporting my small business!
Alpheratz and Matar- 80
Castenea (no card)- 20
All other unpainted micros- 25 each
Jewel- 40
Sixjay-100

Ellington-30
Novya-35
Gold Filigree- 40
SM Club Tobias- 20
G2 Appy SM- 7
SM Club Shelburne- 20
SM club Phineas- 20

Premier Club Constantia- 150


Mini Ranch Mare- 375
Pixel-125
Moxie-200
Mini Barnaby-325
Mini Mira-275
Mini Brio-250


Apples or Carrots, 5 each, I have a bunch of each. 


Casual English doll in pink breeches-220

Removable helmet with harness-15



Red, purple, and green girths are sold- Bareback pads- 40 each


6" western youth doll-230. I can be talked into making her removable chaps (SOLD)


Cat beds-12 each (SOLD)



Blue stripes (SOLD) Dog beds- 12 each


Cowboys- 220 each


brown chaps are sold


Black with horses (SOLD) Backpacks- 25 each


3E available


12, 13, 14 and 16 are sold


All are SOLD


MC2 and LC3 are sold


Mystery boxes (I have a bunch left)- 25 each

No comments: