Thursday, August 10, 2023

Productive

     Last week, I struggled to do anything at all. This week, I am reminding myself I don't need to do everything all at once. And I'm not doing everything. I still have some really tall, almost tree-sized weeds I need to get out from the back of my house. I almost did it this morning, but then I was a bit tired after Travis left for Sunshine Village. Some of my neighbors decided to have a really loud, long conversation at 5:30 this morning. That was not conducive to restful sleep so I got up and did things. But then, when Travis left I was kind of out of steam. I did a small workout and then I took a small nap. A few other small naps happened today as well. But we have gone back to just gloomy weather. Not even rain, just cloudy and gloomy. And I am tired. 
     I have managed to get some things done this week though. Quite a few actually. I finished these casual English rider dolls. The one in gray is spoken for, but the lady in black and white is available for $220. 
     I was out of hunt seat dolls so I made these two new ones. Both of these are available, 230 each. 
     Yesterday, I spent a few hours in the morning working on these western pleasure dolls. Then Crystal came over and I spent most of the day with her. Which was awesome! I don't get to see Crystal nearly enough and we had a really good visit. Today I got back to working on the western pleasure dolls and finished these up. They are both available, 240 each. I also still have some dolls available from before. The western dolls and the tattoo doll from this post are still available. 
     I have been very productive this week, at least when it comes to doll making, but that leads me to another dilemma. Am I working too much? I did have a couple of long days, but I am not working all day, every day. But soon (too soon) I will go back to work and I will be working full time at the school and then coming home and trying to do at least some doll work several afternoons a week. I feel like I should be out doing fun things. But I can't figure out what I want to do. I like going places, and apparently spending money. I need to think of some fun things to do that don't cost money. Or are fairly cheap. I don't want to hike at the moment, the mosquitos are insane and I hate bug spray, so I am not entirely sure what to do. Sometimes I feel like I am wasting my summer. I need some ideas. 

No comments: