Saturday, June 3, 2023

What is this?

 


     Any guesses on what this is? This is the future home of Field of Dolls Studio! It is currently a huge mess and not ready for use, or proper viewing, but it is coming soon. I am hoping this will allow me to be much more productive than I have been able to be recently. I still have a huge amount of work to do to get everything situated, but I know I have not posted in a while. I am still here! Just super insanely busy at the moment. I will have some updates, and dolls, soon. Though I do still have some items for sale on MH$P and I think I have one doll left (I would have to check). I know I have the short cowboy for sure. Oh, two! I also have the western pleasure doll, in blue, that I finished last week. This lady right here:


     But for now, I wanted to let you know that I was still around, just crazy busy. I will be back soon and will have new dolls to offer! Thanks for sticking around!

2 comments:

Braymere said...

Oh, that's going to be SO nice for you! I can't wait to see it when it's set up properly.

timaru star ii said...

Yay!! Couldn't be pleased-er! I trust your dreams will come true.