Sunday, April 30, 2023

Sale Time! Sale Pricing!

     I think anyone that has read my blog for a very long time, as in likely from the start, may remember that sometimes I randomly have sales. I am on a mission to clear some stuff out, raise some money quickly, and I have decided I don't have the time right now, and maybe not for a while, to hold a live sale. And I want to see how much I can get out of here as quickly as possible. So for one week (4/3/23- 5/7/23) all of my current ready to ship dolls are on sale at 2021 pricing! So here is what I have:
Hoodie doll- SOLD, casual western doll $200, western pleasure doll $220

western pleasure doll black and red $220, western pleasure doll with vest SOLD, small cowboy $240

Dressage doll $210, casual English doll with tattoos $200, hunt seat doll in navy SOLD

hunt seat doll without bendy neck (I goofed) $210

     Extremely short time payments, as in no more than a couple of weeks, might be possible, though PIF is preferred. Shipping is extra, $10 to the US and I can get you a quote for anywhere else. These dolls are available immediately and I usually ship within a day or two. I am also going to advertise these dolls in other places to try to get a wider audience. If you are interested in one or more of these dolls please email me at fieldofdolls@gmail.com. As a reminder, my order books are closed, so if you want dolls by me this would be a great way to get some, and at a discount!

No comments: