Tuesday, April 4, 2023

Upper Level Dressage

      Today's post is going to be super quick. School has been very interesting this week. We have some new things we are working on, not all of it is easy (let's be real, most of it is not easy) and I am sort of exhausted. And it's only Tuesday. The weather has been pretty nice so we have gotten outside to take walks in the afternoon, which is awesome. Any time I can move around is good. I am sort of twitchy this week. Maybe because the weather is so good. I want to get out and do things. But I also have so much I always have to get done. It's a bit frustrating. 
     I did manage to finish this upper level dressage doll after I had a bit of a nap today. She is available, $230 plus shipping. If you are interested please email me at fieldofdolls@gmail.com. I am not sure when I will be making another upper level dressage doll. I have a couple of hunt seat dolls in the works, and I think a casual English doll, then it's back to deciding what I want to make. I might even manage to get something else finished this week. We'll see how that goes. 





 

No comments: