Thursday, November 19, 2020

BINGO!


      My next Live sale is coming up on Black Friday, November 27th at 2:30pm EST. I will have dolls, doll and horse accessories, miniatures, trivia... and BINGO! Katy Niles made a comment during my last sale along the lines of turning my sale into a drinking game. Apparently I do a lot of the same things over and over. She has created a fun BINGO card for us! Not all of them are about how weird I am, but I feel I should comment on some of the things on here. 


Anne's Next Live Sale BINGO! Drink or mark an X for nondrinkers
 (or maybe it is too early to drink where you are from. 

     I will always and forever sing the ABC's when I am putting things in alphabetical order. I have done it since I learned to alphabetize and it is unlikely to ever stop. Not ashamed.

     I sadly have not gotten a new tattoo in about 5 years. I am unlikely to have one by next Friday. Unless I draw one on. So don't count that out yet. 
 
     I did not realize I talk about food all the time. I should though. I love food and there are a lot of things I can no longer eat. Or shouldn't. Food is good, let's talk about food. 

     I often forget what I am doing because I am usually moving too fast and doing too many things at the same time. When I worked at Denny's one of the cooks got everyone a T-shirt with a funny saying that fit them. Mine said "I do whatever the voices in my head tell me to do." Sometimes the voices forget to tell me what to do... so I have to stop and think about it.
  
    "wicked" is a very common modifier in New England. It's an adverb that means "very" or "extremely" most often. Like earlier today I was wicked hungry. I honestly had no idea I said it so often, lol. 
  
      Backwards numbers will likely not happen. But upside down probably will (that can count for backwards). 
 
     My hair has been the same color for a long time... sort of. I may have changed the way I put the colors in since last time. Or switched which color I put where. That can count for new hair color. There will always be pink. I also can't remember what my hair looked like last time. 

     I have shown you all photos of my sales space. And the aftermath. Stuff will get lost. This should be more than one square. 

    I apparently write on myself a lot. I think I did it at school earlier while I was taking notes. These are things that I do. 


    Anyway, thank you Katy for making this fun BINGO card and giving me something else to blog about. We can totally play BINGO during the live sale. I will have a prize for the first person to get a BINGO! Feel free to copy and print the photo of the card as it is or even take the stuff on it and move it around. Have fun! "See" you all at the sale!

 

2 comments:

timaru star ii said...

What a great idea! Promptly hit "Save Image As" -- !

Danielle Feldman said...

Mixed up the squares and printed it out - I'm ready to play!