Monday, November 16, 2020

It’s All About Pink

      Saturday Travis and I went out to do some errands. When we were at TJ Maxx I saw these glorious flamingo slippers. Somehow, I left the store without them. I showed the photo to Ethan and he asked me why I didn't get them. I don't really have a good answer for that. 
      We also stopped by to see my mom for a minute. She finished the quilt I asked her to make for Kayla. It is super pink, amazing and I love it!
      Kayla looks pretty cozy. She needs a book, but I don't currently have any in 1:6 scale I did just get a TV, maybe she could watch some TV or something. I kind of feel like she needs a big bowl of popcorn. 
     I got a surprise when I pulled her couch out of the box. I had no idea it was a jewelry box! The ebay listing said 1:6 scale couch, I don't remember anything about it being a jewelry box. But that is good to know. When I have space to display it I may be able to store things in there. Having extra storage options is always a good idea. 
       Travis and I had nice time out on Saturday. We got some necessities, saw my Mom for a few minutes and got another pink thing to add the the quantity of pink items I already own. I am somewhat amazed that I didn't buy the flamingo slippers. I may be kicking myself for that decision for a while. 
 

2 comments:

Lynn Isenbarger said...

Flamingo slippers? You need those!!

timaru star ii said...

Don't kick yourself. Give the decision some time. Over time, it will reveal itself.