Friday, November 27, 2020

Inspiration

    Recently Danielle Dunn shared these photos on Facebook and I asked if I could use them on the blog. I absolutely love these pictures! I can't see how most of them could be used in a show, but that is part of what I love so much about them. The backdrop and footing are perfect, everything looks super realistic, and they are just for fun. For years I have felt that so many collectors are focused on whether or not they can show something. Every horse of every make does not need to be a show horse. Every performance setup, photo or otherwise, does not need to be showable. Sometimes having fun with our collection is all that matters. I imagine Danielle got a lot of joy from setting up and taking these photos. I know they are bringing me joy. I think that is the same with Little Elecktra's travels. Sure, some people will have her do some performance photos, but a lot of the things are just for fun. When my arena comes in I will definitely be setting up some things just for fun. 
    Thank you Danielle for sharing your wonderful photos!







 

1 comment:

Danielle Dunn said...

Thanks so much for sharing Anne! I'm so happy that when we have fun with ponies, we can share the love. :)