Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Letters Home- Colorado

    Little Elecktra is now in Colorado continuing her visit to hobby friends and experiencing new things. All the photos in this post are by Jennifer Buxton and used with permission. 
 
Hi Mom!
     I made it to Colorado and I am already having a great time! Right away Jennifer introduced me to some horses. This one is so lovely. Much more my size than some of the ones I saw when I visited Lynn in Indiana
      The next thing I did was meet Ruby. I gave her the gifts that Lynn sent. Isn't she so thoughtful? I love this hobby. 
     Next Ruby gave me a riding lesson on Love N Stuff. It was SO AMAZING to get to ride this famous mare! She was champion of the consistency performance division at the Mares in Black Spooktacular photo show! And she is just as calm as she looked in every one of those photos. 

       I also got to help with some desensitization work with Hawkward. Remember when we did this with Scooby when he came to the therapeutic riding barn? I think Hawkward had it easy, we had to be sort of obnoxious with Scooby to make sure he was safe as a therapy horse. 
       It was a really fun and exciting first day! After all of those things I got to relax in a comfy chair with a good book and a dog (and flamingo) at my side. Is there anything better?
     Jennifer mentioned something about having some work she needed my help with. I can't wait to see what is coming next! I'll write more soon!
     Love,
       Elecktra


    Thank you Jennifer for the wonderful photos! I'm having so much fun with Elecktra's travels! More to come!






 

No comments: