Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Breyerfest Western Performance

      My next division of the Breyerfest virtual show was western. The first class was roping and there were 23 entries. Lady Liberty got 5th place.
I am not sure who made any of the tack. 
Bring the Mayhem didn't place. 
saddle by Pam Perkins. Bridle by?
Next was Western games. There were 56 entries. Bring the Mayhem didn't place. 
Saddle by Nikki Hertzog, bridle by me. 
And neither did Lady Liberty.
tack by?
     Next was cutting and other stock work. There were 41 entries. Bring the Mayhem didn't place.
tack by Pam Perkins
Next was other western. There were 51 entries. Bring the Mayhem did not place. 
tack by Pam Perkins
         And neither did Lady Liberty with her really cool bendy doll. Honestly, the doll is the most interesting part of this set-up, lol. 
tack by?
    There were 61 entries in Western trail. Bring the Mayhem did not place.
Saddle by Nikki Hertzog, bridle by Danielle Hart
     Lady Liberty also did not place. 
saddle by Pam Perkins, bridle by Danielle Hart
There were 59 entries in western pleasure. Lady Liberty didn't place. 
saddle by Pam Perkins, bridle by Danielle Hart


But Bring the Mayhem got 10th
Saddle by Nikki Hertzog, bridle by Danielle Hart
The last class was Western Showmanship, Equitation, Horsemanship. There were 34 entries in the class. Bring the Mayhem did not place, which is not surprising because her entry was boring.
Saddle by Nikki Hertzog, bridle by Danielle Hart


Lady Liberty also didn't place, which was a bummer since showmanship is my favorite. 
   The western division was rough for me. I managed a 5th place and a 10th place and so far that was all my placings for the show. I know the classes are ginormous, but I have not done this badly since I first started in performance, lol. I have also never seen classes this big. The judges had their work cut out for them. 

No comments: