Sunday, July 19, 2020

Now For Something Completely Different

      You know how yesterday in my post I said one of my customers from the sale appeared to have blocked me and disappeared? I got the payment in the mail yesterday. It was very late considering when payment was due, but I did show up. And all of a sudden I can comment on the conversation again. Very strange dealings when Facebook is involved. 
     I have gone back and forth this past week with struggling to work and doing OK. Wednesday was a good day. I got this casual lady finished. She has a pinny that goes with her for endurance riding. She has fun breeches and a bit of a sassy attitude. But let's admit it, most of my dolls have a bit of a sassy attitude. 
     For something completely different, but not really, I need to make another doll with breeches of the same fabric. It is a fun custom fabric I order from Spoonflower and I am not surprised that it's popular. I pulled out all of the knits I have that looked good with it, and the custom doll head I was to use, and I compared everything. And now I have a plan. That doll will be coming up soon. 
     I definitely had some struggles with work this week, but that happens. We have done bits and pieces of things on the house. The weather is still sometimes OK and mostly raining. But things are getting done. 
     I have been working on my PDF catalog for my miniatures sale. I have a couple of different designs going and I am not really sure what I like best. I want it to be visually pleasing, but also useful. I have spent a lot of time on it and I don't even have all of the items in hand, or made, yet. But things are happening in relation to the miniatures sale. I dug out the list I made after my birthday live sale, of the things I wanted to make for the miniatures sale. Or for a sale in general I think. I ended up buying some of the items and some I have already made, so I can cross a few things off the list. But I have a lot of work ahead of me. And not really a lot of time. August 15th will be here before I know it!

No comments: