Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Black Friday Schedule

As promised, here is the live sale schedule. All of the item photos are in previous posts, or the post that is coming tomorrow. Let me know if you have any questions. The semi-live sale will be on Friday, November 25th and is starting at 3:00pm ET on my Facebook studio page. 

3:00- live sale starts, I go live on my studio page
3:05- lemonade sets
3:08- pastry sets
3:11- cruller sets
3:14- sets of 3 bottles of alcohol
3:17- sets of 2 bottles of alcohol
3:20- pizza
3:21- sandwich lunches with oranges
3:24- sandwich lunches with apples
3:27- wrap lunch with orange
3:30- wrap lunch with apple
3:33- animal cookies
3:36- ice cream sandwich and coffee
3:39- apples
3:42- hot coffee
3:45- frozen drinks
3:48- coffee and cookies
3:51- iced tea
3:54- iced tea, cookie, and pastry
3:57- diet coke
4:00- coke
4:03- coke zero
4:06- bubble tea
4:09- sets of 12 pastries
4:12- sets of 6 small loaves of bread
4:15- sets of 12 carrots
4:18- sets of 6 pieces of chicken
4:25- doll blankets
4:30- cat sets
4:35- dog sets
4:40- lunch bag sets
4:45- judges kits
4:50- saddlebags
4:55- backpacks
5:00- bareback pads
5:05- Western pleasure dolls
5:10- hunt seat dolls
5:15- casual dolls (and one western pleasure doll)
5:20- Youth dolls
5:25- mystery envelopes
5:30- Mystery boxes

     My recommendation is to print out the list, go back into the posts (or wait for the post that is coming tomorrow), decide what you want, or might want, and highlight or underline the items. That way you have a pretty good idea of when you need to check the studio page (and refresh like a crazy person) for the claim photos to pop up. 
     So the end of the schedule shows mystery envelopes AND mystery boxes. What??? Remember how on Sunday I said I was having a miniatures blowout? Well, that continues into mystery packages. The mystery boxes have 3 items each, that were potentially going to be miniatures club items, but I changed my mind. The same items are not in each of the boxes (I changed my mind on a variety of items). They also have several other smaller miniatures. The retail value of these boxes would be somewhere between $30- $60, depending on the box. I don't think any of the boxes are identical. Most of the items are are new to my sales/mystery boxes and have not been used in previous mystery packages. The smaller items are likely items you have seen before. 
$25 each
    
  I had the really fun idea to also have mystery envelopes. These contain things that I have offered for sale in the past, potentially nothing you have not seen before, BUT, each of these envelopes contains 16 miniatures! Now we all (should) know how expensive miniatures are, so these mystery packages are a super bargain for the money! Most of the items are food items, but not all of them. Each package contains at least 2 non-food miniatures. And not everything is a super small miniature. There is a bit of crossover from the mystery boxes to the mystery envelopes (though some items are only in the boxes, and some are only in the envelopes). That's all you get for hints!
$15 each
    
 Dolls are posting tomorrow. Are you getting excited yet?

1 comment:

Lynn Isenbarger said...

Yep, I'm excited! I hope I can be there!