Sunday, November 13, 2022

Weekend Fun

    We have had a lot of really gorgeous, really unseasonably warm weather this November. I love it, but I know it won't last. This is New England and Winter is coming. Winter is always coming. But last weekend it felt like Spring. We decided to go out to the park to walk, hike, and Ethan brought one of his RC cars. I didn't know that this thing could drive through the woods, on these sometimes very bumpy or hilly trails. But it did. Most of the time. 
     I thought it might get stuck in the deep leaves, but it did a fine job. Travis of course never has an issue with any type of terrain. I'm pretty sure he's part mountain goat and could probably walk easily up an almost vertical slope.
     The park has a wide variety of things to do, including a disk golf course. I haven't been out to that park in a while and I didn't know that they had added disk golf, not that I play, but Crystal does so I at least know about it. Maybe some day I will try it. 
     There were LOTS of dogs in the park, which is unsurprising since there is a very large doggy playpen (in the photo below) where the dogs can run loose and play, without anyone needing to worry about them running off. There are also sometimes horses in the park, which you can also see in this photo. They were always really far away, but it was nice to know that they were there. 
     It was really nice to be able to get out and go and hike in the woods and wander around in the park in T-shirts in November. This weekend was pretty much just as nice, though yesterday it was super windy for a lot of the day. The warm, but not hot, weather makes me really happy. I know that layers and always being cold are coming. After today the highest daytime high is in the 40's. I know it is also just going to get colder and colder. So I made sure to thoroughly enjoy the unexpected nice weather while we had it. 

    As a reminder, I am holding another live sale on Friday, November 25th. I did a post yesterday with a lot more details about it. It will be at 3:00pm ET on my Facebook studio page. I don't have quite as many options as I have had in the past, but I do have a good variety of items. I hope to see you there!

No comments: