Friday, November 25, 2022

Semi-live Sale Day!


    Today is the day! It's semi-live sale day! All of the available items have been posted in previous posts. The schedule of when each items goes up for sale was posted on Wednesday. The festivities start at 3:00 pm ET, on my Facebook studio page. As a reminder, you do not have to watch the live portion to claim items. You MUST claim the items in the comments under the claim photos (the ones with the claim codes) because no claims made in the live broadcast will count. After the sale, if you have claimed any items, please message me on my STUDO page (not my personal page, and not through email) and let me know your email and the country you live in. Even if you are positive I already have this information. I need those two pieces of information for invoicing. All invoicing will be done through paypal. You do not need to have paypal to pay your invoice through paypal. Please make sure you pay the invoice, don't send me payment separately, this messes up how I do things for the sales and actually makes a lot more work for me. Please make sure your address is correct as I am not going in and changing addresses, this also makes a lot of extra work for me. Please do not find a work-around to send me friends and family payment. This is illegal and will be returned as I have no desire to be audited. There will be flat rate shipping by country, which has been heavily advertised on both Instagram and Facebook, please do not ask me for a lower shipping rate. The shipping rates for each country are posted on every single claim photo description. Please do not claim if you don't intend to pay. If something comes up, please don't wait until the last second (as in a week later) to let me know about it. I may not have any time to see questions on this post (since live sale days are usually really busy) so I hope you already asked them ahead of time! I cannot easily look at private messages on Facebook while I am doing a live broadcast, though if you have an urgent inquiry, please feel free to message me and I will try to get to it. Most important, have fun! Come "visit" me on the live if you have the time and inclination!

No comments: