Tuesday, November 22, 2022

The Sets and Things for the Live Sale

     I have been working hard to get ready for the Field of Dolls Studio Black Friday Live sale. Which will be held this Friday, November 25th, at 3:00 pm ET on my studio page on Facebook. I know people often like to pre-shop a sale, so here are all of the miniature sets that I have ready for the sale. These may be the last sets I ever make. They really are a lot of work, and not really worth the time and effort. I may still make some randomly here or there, or pieces of sets perhaps, but these very well might be the last I ever do. More items will be posted tomorrow!

$38 each set

$38 each set


$5 each

$28 each

$5 each

$38 each set

$70 each set

$40 each


Single cat bed $8, cross country kit $38, bareback pad $40 (is in the photo above), Green helmet $15, $blue helmet $15. I am hoping to also have a few black helmets.

No comments: