Sunday, November 20, 2022

Miniatures Blowout!

     Remember back in August of 2020 when I had a miniatures live sale? You don't? Well it happened. I wanted to see if it would work, if people liked it. So I can say, it didn't really work. I had multiples of each of the items, I showed them one at a time, and people would claim them one at a time, until I ran out of them, and it was a messy nightmare. But I wanted to try it, so I did. I love miniatures and I enjoyed offering them. I found new ways to put them into the live sale format that was a bit easier to deal with, including having them as add-ons that you could add-on to your other purchases when you sent your email and the country you live in (which is and always will be a requirement for invoicing. Please don't make me chase you). I have enjoyed carrying miniatures, but I am tiring of storing them. They don't take up a ton of room, but they are not doing me any good hanging around in the closet. And it takes a lot of work to inventory and post them at every single live sale. So I am having a blowout sale and will no longer be carrying miniatures.  So this post is full of the lots available, I have more than one of almost all of them, and I am going to include the prices for each lot. These will all go up on Friday, a few minutes apart, and you will just need the claim code "mine" to claim. When I run out, that's it. So here we go, enjoy the miniatures!
lemonade and a variety of pastries (always 5 but exact pastries will vary) $6 a set. 

I don't remember what these pastries are even called. 6 for $3

I think these are crullers. 6 for $3

3 bottles of alcohol, $6 for the set

2 bottles of alcohol, $5 for the set. 

8 slices, which make a whole pizza (this is the only one) $6

Full sandwich lunch option. Sandwiches, cookies and orange are handmade, $10 a set

A different sandwich and fruit option for lunch. Apples are not handmade, the sandwich and cookies are. $9 a set

2 handmade wraps, 2 handmade cookies, a handmade orange, and a Starbucks drink $10 a set

Almost the same wrap lunch. Drink is now red, apple is not handmade $9 a set

Animal crackers, $3 a set

handmade ice cream sandwich and Starbucks Frappuccino, $3 a set

6 apples for $4

6 Starbucks hot coffees for $5

6 Starbucks frozen drinks for $5 

Starbucks frozen drink and 2 ice cream cookie sandwiches, $3

4 lemon iced teas $5

Iced tea, ice cream sandwich and puff pastry, $4 (the iced tea cost me more than other drinks)

6 diet cokes for $5

6 cokes for $5

6 coke zeros for $5

4 Starbucks bubble teas (all 4 colors) $5

a dozen puff pastries $5

6 loaves of bread $4

a dozen carrots $4

6 pieces of chicken $4

No comments: