Thursday, October 17, 2019

Bits and Pieces

     In some ways I am getting a lot done recently. In other ways I am not and I feel like a super slacker and it's starting to make me a little bit crazy. But I do what I can, where I can. So Tuesday I was hairing heads and working on chaps in the laundromat. They are good laundromat projects. I can fit all the materials and tools in a big ziplock bag and work on my lap if I need to. I often need to.
      I did manage to hair 3 heads and when I got home I styled the hair and painted their faces. I swapped a head out on a doll I am trading and I put Velcro in a lot of chaps. I glued the back of some of the chaps, but I have a couple left to do and I have to put the buckles on the front of most of them still. But some small progress was made, and that is better than nothing. 
     So far this week is a weird week but I think sooner or later I will catch up and get a lot of stuff done. I did manage to finish up Theoden on Monday, maybe I should cut myself a little bit of slack. Or maybe I can slack a bit after TRXC.

3 comments:

pawprint said...

You should definitely cut yourself some slack and you are not a "super slacker"! If I got as much done in a month as you seem to do in a week I would count that as an extraordinarily productive month.

Anonymous said...

I already told you- YOU ARE NOT A SLACKER!!
I want you to look in in the mirror and say that 20 times. ;D
Kristine G.

Notturna said...

I fully agree with both comments above mine. I don't know how you define 'slacker', but according to my definition you are nowhere near being a slacker. Give yourself a break :)