Breyerfest is just 3 weeks away, but I don't have that much time to finish getting dolls ready. I've got 2 weeks to hurry up and finish as much as I can so I can get everything packed up and shipped off. This week I managed to get a good amount finished. I worked ridiculously long hours and my hands are tired. But I can hopefully keep up this pace for another couple of weeks. Anyway, yesterday I finished up a couple more English dolls. They were nearly identical, other than one being a youth doll and one wasn't. I may end up making one or two more English dolls before I am done. We'll see.I also managed to get a bunch of doll bodies dremeled and prepped. It's good to have a nice stash of ready-to-use dolls. I wish I had more. I am looking for more.
And finally I got some clothes cut out for a batch of western dolls. Maybe tomorrow I might get the sewing done on these. Maybe not. It all depends on how I feel about it. But my goal is to have as much done as I can in the next two weeks. It's a good goal I think.
Over the next two weeks I will likely keep sharing what I am working on and any progress, or lack of progress, I make. I do also have photos to share of dolls I previously finished and put away for Breyerfest. So much more to come! Remember, some of the dolls will be available with Jennifer Buxton in the Artisan's Gallery. And some will be with Jackie Rossi in room 620 at the CHIN.