Monday, May 3, 2021

Letters Home- Zutphen

    Continuing the series of my doll, Little Elecktra, and her visits with hobby friends around the world she is still in the Netherlands with Anne. Recently they went on a little adventure. All of the photos are by Anne. I was struggling with words so you get mostly amazing photos. Enjoy!

Hi Mom!
     I'm still in the Netherlands visiting with Anne and her dolls and I am having THE BEST time! The other day, Jennifer (the doll in the photo with me) and I went to Zutphen, which is one of the oldest towns of the Netherlands. 
     The town has been permanently inhabited for over 1700 years! Can you even imagine that? Our country is only 244 years old. 
      It was such a beautiful place. Look at all the bicycles! Daddy would love it!
    You know I can't resist climbing things!
      It is amazing walking around a place with so much history. And it is so incredibly beautiful. 




      Eventually we had to stop for something to eat. Choosing was a huge challenge!
     I had another excellent day but now I am exhausted. I have a project I am helping with that is coming along. I will tell you more about it soon!
Love,
     Little Elecktra

No comments: