Saturday, November 20, 2021

Blankets

      I bought these 2 fabrics awhile ago. I am not even really sure when. I thought they would make fun little doll blankets, if I ever got around to working on them. I finally made up a pattern, just for small blankets, and I started cutting and working on the edges. The blankets don't take a super long time to make, but they do take a bit of work. 
     They drape incredibly well though! I think they would be great for a doll just hanging out wanting to be cozy, having a picnic, sitting by a campfire, or even for a winter trail ride. I went riding in a snowstorm once and we had a throw blanket across the horse's rump and wrapped ourselves in blankets. It was not actually the most fun ride ever, but it was an experience for sure. 
      I am almost finished getting things ready for my black Friday live sale. Which will be this Friday, November 26th at 3:00 pm ET on my Facebook studio page. I need to retake some photos, put together groupings, get prices on the photos, duplicate the photos and add the claim codes, schedule when all the photos go live... but I am getting there. I will have the catalog ready to publish soon and a post of the schedule so you know when to check my studio page for the items you want. 

 

1 comment:

timaru star ii said...

Those limp fabrics are a boon when you do find them. Long live useful blankets!